- Article published at:
- Article author: kimberly Ramey
- Article comments count: 0
The first day of Fall was September 22, and we are here for that cool, crisp weather; toasty bonfires; cozy sweaters; and everything pumpkin. To get you in the mood for Autumn, we have some "candles with attitude" that will fill your home with delicious aromas and laughter from the cute, quirky candle names and descriptions.
An amazing fact is that Evil Queen is a woman-ran business built from the ground up by the creative mind of Ida. It all started when she passed a flower shop named, "Basic Flowers," and thinking, "Basic flowers for the basic bitch in your life." (Hahaha!) After laughing at herself for a minute, the idea was formed to create something sassy like that. Never having made candles before, Ida put in a lot of "patience and practice" to make candles that you would love to give your friends and burn around your house. Evil Queen started as a one woman show and has since grown to a small, supportive team based in Traverse, Michigan. And now, she has been in business for 5 years!
Other Cool Facts about Evil Queen Candles
- They're made with 100% soy wax and fragrance free of harmful chemicals
- They're handmade and poured in the USA
- They're vegan, eco-friendly, and will make you laugh
- The candles should also burn for 50+ hours if you follow the instructions (I'm looking at you, rule breakers)
- They use 100% cotton wicks
CFB loves Evil Queen candles, and we just got SO MANY new fragrant candles for the Fall as well as some of our faves from the past. Make sure you click here to see all the new inventory of Evil Queen candles to gift to your friends, or keep to yourself.