Starting fall off with a brand new EQ scent! This one reminds me of pecan pie, fresh out the oven, with just a liiittle bit of extra spice. Fragrant and cozy. Which is 100% the vibe I’ll be living for this fall. (I’ll take a double serving of that pie too, thank you.)
fragrance note details:
Top: orange zest, crushed chestnuts // Middle: pecan praline, cinnamon, clove // Bottom: molasses, gooey caramel, maple butter
Imagine pecan pie captured in fragrance form. Warm with a little underlying spice. cinnamon-y. Definitely has that baked good element without being too sweet.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- This candle comes with a gold lid
- Handmade and poured with love and sass
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.